SIGN UP FOR THE HYDRA RIDE
The Hydra Ride 2021 is set to happen on Sunday 11th July with registration from 7am. Entry is £21.00 with all profits going to Friends of Lethbridge, registered charity 291895.
£21.00 ENTRY FEE: Registration and rider number, choice of three signed routes, mid-route feed station on all routes and finishers goodies.
>> Early bird entry £19.50 until 31st May <<
We're using Entry Central to handle sign-up and payment for The Hydra Ride. Before you go to Entry Central please read the terms & conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This event is only for adults of 18 years old and above.
- Riders should be physically fit enough to complete the ride they chose and carry sufficient water and nutrition.
- Bicycles must be suitable and in good working order. Triathlon bars are not permitted and this event is not for motor-assisted bikes.
- Appropriate spares should be carried. The event organiser will not be responsible for recovery in the event of a puncture or mechanical failure.
- Road cycling can be dangerous. Participants agree to undertake the event at their own risk.
- A suitable cycling helmet must be worn.
- The organiser will not be liable for any accident that participants cause or are involved in as a result of taking part in the event. Riders should take responsibility for their own insurance against personal and third party injury or loss.
- This is an open road event. Riders must be aware of other road users and follow the Highway Code https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/rules-for-cyclists-59-to-82
- Riders must be competent at cycling on the road, make sensible judgements and ride within their limits. The event is a personal challenge only and riders should not ride in a way that could endanger themselves or others.
- Participants must carry a mobile telephone and take note of the event emergency contact number. If a rider is involved in an accident they should notify the emergency contact number. If a rider witnesses an accident they should stop to offer appropriate assistance and notify the emergency contact number.
- Should riders not return to the finish and sign back in on Wood Street or notify us otherwise, we will call their personal emergency contact to let them know.
- Riders must agree to act within the spirit of The Hydra Ride by being cooperative with organisers and marshalls, and by being supportive of other riders.
- Riders should not be accompanied by motor vehicles.
- Entries are non-refundable. Should you be unable to take part you may transfer your place to another eligible adult. To do this both parties must notify us of their intent no later than two weeks before the event and have received confirmation from us that we accept the change. Only the person registered through Entry Central or confirmed by us should take part on the day.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the routes should circumstances dictate. These will be notified to all riders as soon as possible.
- The event will be subject to the latest local and national advice regarding Covid 19 at that time. Participants will be reminded of conditions prior to the event.
- Should circumstances beyond our control mean it is not possible or safe to run the event we reserve the right to postpone to an alternative date or to cancel and make refunds less the registration and payment costs we have incurred.